WHAT IS ONERESOURCELAB
One Resource Lab Software Technologies, Inc.
A Technology Company that designs, develops, produces, and implements innovative products and services for business enterprises and organizations with emphasis on m2m, Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, and machine learning. We cater to the demands of various businesses in a cross-section of industries in both government and private sectors and ensure that their needs and requirements in the aspect of technology solutions are met. We apply scientific knowledge in solving tangible operational issues in the most demanding situations and we have developed unique products and services that improve margins and profits while warranting the highest efficiency and productivity. We understand how technology works and our aim is to integrate technology with organizations allowing them to gain a strong foothold in their respective markets and manage their resources in the most effective manner.
WHAT WE DO
Current / On-going ProjectS
Integration of two power sub-stations for NGCP (National Grid Corporation of the Philippines). The sub stations are located in –
- Aurora – a second class municipality in the province of Zamboanga Del Sur with forty four (44) barangays and with a population of approximately 50,755 people.
- Polanco – a third class municipality in the province of Zamboanga Del Norte with thirty (30) barangays and with a population of approximately 39,400 people.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System for Power Dimension Inc. (PDI) –
One Resource Lab is currently designing and developing the ERP System.
Design and develop a web-based Cooperative Business Matching Information System (CBMIS) for CDA
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
GODAN Open Data Challenge
The GODAN Open Data Challenge seeks individuals who can articulate and/or create practical solutions that will contribute to the open data infrastructure while solving specific challenges in agriculture and nutrition. This video features the finalists from this challenge.
One Resource Lab Software Technologies won 3rd Place representing the Philippines
Project Name: Agri-Commodity Bulletin
Brief Description: Developing SMS tool to enable access info for farmers whilst supporting government to improve access to open data
One Resource Lab was barely six months when they got his Award in August 2016
NASA Europa Challenge Helsinki 2017
The Europa Challenge is a world challenge, with the purpose of bringing the world closer together through urban management solutions that we all build and share with each other. You develop solutions serving your community needs as open source, so it can benefit every other city!
Almost every city needs the same data management ^tools^ as every other city. If cities were to share their solutions with each other, this would multiply their investment by the number of cities participating, massively increasing Earth’s collective productivity for planet livability.
One Resource Lab Software Technologies, Inc. has qualified as a Finalist and the winners shall be announced on the 27th of August 2017
Project Name: HEAL – ME (Health, Education and Livelihood-Mapping Environment)
A tool to map-out key urban issues of urban dwellers, people being the life blood of a city.
- Will map the health conditions of people according to gender and age in the urban area. This will help the local government better understand what health services needed.
- Will map the education level of people in the urban area which helps the government agencies to formulate training programs applicable to a given community.
- Will map work opportunities in the urban area for relevant training needs also in relation to job-mapping.
OUR NEW TECHNOLOGY
We recently launched our latest technology – “Tarsier Technology”
- Tarsier Technology is basically an Industrial Internet of Things for Facilities Monitoring –
- Remote Control and Monitoring
- Increase equipment reliability with predictive maintenance
- Improve industrial efficiencies with connected facilities
- Improve data aggregation for analysis and anomaly detection
- Data analytics and visualization
- Designed, developed, and created by One Resource Lab Software Technologies Inc.
- A specialized green and smart system which runs on cloud platform created to reduce operational costs, increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- Captures live information with exceptional correctness and accuracy.
- Provides information which can be used to resolve pressing issues or problems and in the same breath it also identifies opportunities that can also be used by the organization.
- Has the ability to measure and analyze data for planning and forecasting.
- Facilitates a more seamless collaboration among operational stakeholders.
- Allows the organization to make critical decisions in demanding conditions.
- Provides integrated business intelligence, for both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Makes available facts or details of information which have been scientifically drawn, numerically presented, in the timeliest manner, and qualitatively analyzed.
Tarsier Technology guarantees that operational inefficiencies will never recur as these are curtailed from the very source. With Tarsier Technology proper management of resources, tools, machines, equipment, including manpower is improved almost simultaneously or the moment the technology is utilized.